My Tortoise Garden

Blkjkoknhrt

Soo, my little garden (2 ft X 1 ft, 60X30 cm), holds 4 spiderplants, 3Peperomia plants, an African Violet, some Chia sprouts and an Opuntia pad.

Any other suggestions for hardy, fast-growing tortoise-friendly houseplants? Lemme know, and I'll name a wing of the Garden after you!

I'm feeding the chia, the opuntia is budding, and the peperomias are budding new leaves like crazy! Good thing, wild plants are not to be found here this time of year!

PaulD

Attachments

• IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 51

Prairie Mom

For some reason, I couldn't get the thumbnail to enlarge for me. It's the first time this has happened. Am I seeing potted plants under grow lights? I don't know a whole lot about houseplants, but I've been talking a bit about the seeds I'm currently growing on the off-topic Garden chat thread. I am growing a lot of weeds, veg, and grasses indoor right now. Some of the fastest ones that are currently crowing for me are: dandelion, crimson clover, wheat grass, barley grass, and snap dragons. I ordered most of these seeds from Amazon. I'm growing lots of other plants, weeds, and veg seeds also, but many of them are slower to germinate. Hope this gives you some ideas:)