My tortoise habitat

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
All I see there is a bald eagle nest. Don't tell me your tortoise lives in there?

Gymtimpro

Pleasant Gap Pa
lol sorry people like once a yeare when i video a live bald eagle cam and yes i was talking about that sorry but now i have a biger ramp and deeper soil no water or log its a smaller log less space taken up and he can actualy fit through it and hald of the tank has timothy/alfalfa hay. so same thing but smaller log faced other way and deeper substraight

cmacusa3

5 Year Member
Bixby
Welcome to the forum, great job with the video's. The forum will really help you learn some stuff for your tort.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's eye pleasing, but, in my opinion, not big enough.

Gymtimpro

Pleasant Gap Pa
I am going to post a new video on my youtube dose anyone think they could help me out and tell a large number of people ? im new and not very popular and that might help if so tell me and ill mesage u the link to the video it will be like half a hour so

Gymtimpro

Pleasant Gap Pa
what could i do to make that tank biger for him ? i am opean to any ideas but im not popular enoghf to just post it and have ideas pour in

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'd like to made a suggestion. Since you're new, you probably don't realize that posting this same thing over and over on other people's threads is not cool. It's impolite for someone to hi-jack someone else's thread with their question or problem.

I don't know how you can make your aquarium bigger. Some members build a second story, but you've already done that. Because you're young and probably don't have the resources to handle it yourself, you're more or less stuck with your mom's opinion. The only thing you can do is try to make her see reason. Maybe showing her a few of the posts we've made saying it's too small will guide her. You can also tell her that russian tortoises wander great distances in the wild and they are hard-wired to do so. It is stressful to keep them in a too small container.