My yellow belly slider babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TashaR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Just wanted to introduce my second set of yellow belly sliders, Stewart and Patter.

My first pair of YBS were yearling turtles that I brought home with me from a flea market in Florida...when I got home, I scrambled to get them set up in a tank with the proper filtration and lighting. They lived with me for a year and a half, but I lost them this year when I moved to my new place :( I'm not sure what happened, if there was too much of a change in water quality or what...I moved them in a dark container with paper towels, and it was only overnight, but they didn't make it. They were Kirk and Spock and they were awesome.

I brought home Stewart and Patter later this year, once I was settled in my new place. I'm already nervous about moving next year but I hope it will go more smoothly. Stewart and Patter came from turtlesource.com and arrived healthy and happy. :)

Here are my babies!

Stewart:

October007.jpg

Stewart and Patter:

October005.jpg

The day they arrived:

October002.jpg

And a silly little video I made...LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9XpGIE7Fiw

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Little beggers! They sure learn at an early age who the food god is, huh? Nice set up you have there and the turtles are very cute.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Your tank is beautiful. One of the nice things about having water turtles is that you can have a beautiful setup, and they're so friendly and cute, especially when they beg for food.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
Both of your tanks and all three of your babies are beautiful! Loved your silly little vid!

Status
Not open for further replies.