Naming a girl tortoise

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Hi I'm Cookie. I want to know some girl names for a tortoise. Does anyone know some names?
I guess you have to wait for her to tell you her name. It could be Sunny because she's your sunshine in the mornings. Or it could be Cocoa because she drops you chocolate chips...lol

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I guess you have to wait for her to tell you her name. It could be Sunny because she's your sunshine in the mornings. Or it could be Cocoa because she drops you chocolate chips...lol
Did you finally name the little darling?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
2019 I mean
Ok...I finally get it. You are a person that prepares for adopting. My son's birthday is March 28th. You'll probably get a young adult which is wonderful. Have fun preparing for your baby. You have lots of time to study.

Ciri

5 Year Member
Tucson
Well we went to pet smart to check the price and a Russian is $119 for one so we wait until march 27,2007 my birthday
How about adopting a rescued tortoise from an animal rescue organization in your area? There are many who need homes. And if you want a female tortoise, you can't tell when they are babies whether they are male or female.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
How about adopting a rescued tortoise from an animal rescue organization in your area? There are many who need homes. And if you want a female tortoise, you can't tell when they are babies whether they are male or female.
Both would be a rescue...either one would be an adoption. That's just 2 reasons why I think it's better to get an older tortoise. Also a boy or girl is funny and fun