Nervous Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadHeadMomma

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Anderson, IN
My baby is outside eating breakfast for the first time by himself. I feel like I did the first time I let my son play at the playground without me walking two inches behind him the whole way lol I keep walking over to the door and checking on him every 5 seconds it seems. Right now he's in his temporary outside house until we can go get the stuff to put together a bigger one. I'm so excited that he can finally spend a few hours outside everyday.

Now I just have to wait for the nervous mommy phase to go away....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Don't feel bad. that's what I did last year. Now Tatum is one. His first day outside was today, and I still was a hovering idiot. I think maybe when he is to big not to see, I will quit the hovering:D

Weda737

5 Year Member
NC
lol It's not hovering, it's "bonding"

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Shoot Willie has been outside for 3 months now and I still check on her all the time or have my dad or neighbors stop by to check.. Never know she might try to have a party with the birds or a snake or hey we had a 5 foot iguana visit one day... It's fun to "bond" with them whenever you can.

DreadHeadMomma

5 Year Member
Anderson, IN
Tom: The first thing I did was grab the camera....only to realize the batteries were dead. I got new ones in so pictures tomorrow for sure. It's my little man's 5 month birthday tomorrow so weight and pictures are must :)

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
The first thing I do when I wake up is check on my turtles . Then change their food and water. Then I check 6 more times before I leave for school, then the first thing I do when I get home is run upstairs to peak at them lol well u get the picture ... I'm like u :)

Status
Not open for further replies.