New Addition!

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Baby Athena...she's very active, and eats very good!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1381952377.098778.jpg

My other sullies seem to be carrying on with life just as before...ImageUploadedByTortForum1381952947.659461.jpg

And just a random pic of Achilles
ImageUploadedByTortForum1381953061.858296.jpg

Achilles had a pyramiding issue before I got him but I think he's smoothing out a lot better now
ImageUploadedByTortForum1381953248.808605.jpg

I love pictures! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Last edited by a moderator:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Looks like you are doing a great job with them .

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Thank you guys!!! They're my children...I spend so much time researching...changing this and that to make sure they are happy!! Our new house was bought with them in mind!!! Big back yard!! Lowes is my new favorite store!

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Maximus (not pictured) is 15 months
ImageUploadedByTortForum1382060767.013066.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1382060792.683414.jpg

I could be off a month or two with Achilles...he was a Craigslist buy...and they got him from a pet shop...so I came up with his age from other sulcatas I saw around that age... =/ not very accurate

Last edited by a moderator:

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wyoming
I was just going to ask about the age, as my Juju is 4 1/2 months old and 187 grams. He's about 3 3/4". Hopefully that means he's going to get really big! :) How big is your Maximus?

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Whew I'm tired lol...translation...I came up with his age by comparing the way he looks to other sullies...in January will be a year since I had him

Maximus is about 140g...before his soak lol

Can you post a picture of JuJu?

Maximus was also another CL buy... =(

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Do you think mine are too small?! [WEARY FACE]

And thank you!!! =)

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
This was his last weigh-in, a few weeks ago at 4 months (Oct 1st - I weigh and measure him the first of each month!)

...and a fun one from Oct 7th.

I think yours look great!! They say they all grow at different rates, and this just proves that point. Your guys look healthy as can be, so I wouldn't say they are too small at all. I think Juju might just be a big one. I'm hoping!

Attachments

• JW3.jpg
    JW3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Juju oct 7.jpg
    Juju oct 7.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 30

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Awwww!!!!!! He is a huge baby lol...what are you feeding him?! My guys always have food left over...I offer grass/weeds from the outside and mazuri with diced grass... Then I put them in their outside house to get some sun where they have a variety of greens I planted myself...and they eat it to shreds!

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
Juju has gained 36 grams in just two weeks. Yikes!

I feed spring mix, collard and mustard greens, mazuri, and chopped grasses and weeds. I leave a cuttle bone in his enclosure for him to munch on as he needs. I live in Wyoming, and it's starting to get cold so the poor guy won't be getting outside time for a while. He is a big eater too!

TomAlicia

5 Year Member
Thank you so much!! You have no idea how you guys make my day with compliments like that!! It's a lot of work that follows with these guys! And yours is one of the best I've seen!!! So smoooooth

TerriTurtle

5 Year Member
Wyoming
Thank you too!! I am trying hard! This little guy is my buddy. I absolutely love him (as I can tell you love yours as much!) I can't wait until summer rolls around again so I can make him a yard and plant greens like you've done! Keep up the good work!!