New baby Redfoot

tortoisetime565

Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I think she's absolutely adorable!! I'm not too good with placing them.. What store did you get her from?

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Florida
Thank you! The entire clutch was adorable but I thought she was the prettiest and most comfortable tort.

I live in Central Florida and am lucky enough to have a really great reptile shop in my area called Pet Bazaar. I'm friends with the whole staff and they buy most of their animals from local vendors and breeders; the one they purchase redfoots from in particular has been breeding and selling to them for 15 years or so. I highly recommend the shop to anyone coming to visit FL or who lives in the vicinity. They have great animals.

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Texas
Though I won't be able to tell you what kind, somebody's probably going to want to see a picture of the plastron to tell you for sure.

alysciaingram

5 Year Member
Florida
Thanks so much!! I didn't care either way. He's a complete ham and is very outgoing compared to the last two redfoots I brought home. Does the personality between Cherries and Columbians different much, because I'd love for the group to be all integrated? Little one is in quarantine right now for his twelve weeks of isolation, but I'd like to introduce him to the heard once he gets established and gets a clean bill of health.