New but thrilled

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
New to owning a Sulcata but excited to be able to care for such a unique creature. Following the process for them per this site, she’s being cared for to the letter.

We call her Taffy
Hello and welcome. Looks like Taffy had a dry start before you. I'm glad she will have better growing conditions now that she's with you. Please feel free to ask all your questions. :) We are all here to talk tortoises.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum Taffy.

H20nyxx

Central New Mexico
Hello and welcome. Looks like Taffy had a dry start before you. I'm glad she will have better growing conditions now that she's with you. Please feel free to ask all your questions. :) We are all here to talk tortoises.
That is correct and I’ve got
Hello Tom! Yes she did, and we have her in a hospital tank to combat that; 80% humidity and above 80°. She will be in a larger tank inside as we build her outdoor habitat over the next year(ish). Any and all advice welcome, but I’m slowly memorizing the care sheet I’ve read it so much!

Thank you all! We look forward to getting to know you all.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
It’s great that you scooched in here Taffy!!
Great ta meet cha!
You are a pretty little booger pants.😍
You will get all the love and care you need on this forum. Loads of friends too!!!
🎈🤡👽🦄