New fence going up!!! :)

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
er...um...did you forget to clean out the gutters?
Hahaha!!

I know....I keep asking for that to happen and then he keeps giving me more fencing :) so I haven't forced the issue, but that will definitely have to be fixed before spring....I told him if he doesn't fix it soon I'm going to start planting wildflower seeds in there

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
I love the progression pics!!! It looks so good!!! I need to try hostas, yours are gorgeous!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You show us all the great new fences and areas and Yvonne has to be checking out your gutters instead. *shakes head* Boy am I glad I have hardly any gutters left any more so Yvonne can't give me a hard time about them. I love the look of that type of fencing.... just wish it wasn't so darn expensive. Great Christmas gift and it does look awesome. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You show us all the great new fences and areas and Yvonne has to be checking out your gutters instead. *shakes head* Boy am I glad I have hardly any gutters left any more so Yvonne can't give me a hard time about them. I love the look of that type of fencing.... just wish it wasn't so darn expensive. Great Christmas gift and it does look awesome. :)

In order for one to be given a hard time about their gutters, one must first post pictures of said gutters.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
...and I too love the vinyl fencing. I have the vinyl three-rail fence around my pastures.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
In order for one to be given a hard time about their gutters, one must first post pictures of said gutters.

See now there is an excellent reason for me to not post any such items. :) :)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Talking about nice! ! ! !

It is not nice because I'm so ENVY! ! ! ! ! ! :):):):):):):):)

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hahaha!!

I know....I keep asking for that to happen and then he keeps giving me more fencing :) so I haven't forced the issue, but that will definitely have to be fixed before spring....I told him if he doesn't fix it soon I'm going to start planting wildflower seeds in there
But the fence look so nice! ! ! ! !

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I am VERY lucky to have a neighbor that works for a fencing company.... He holds back pieces for me from the "scratch and dent" that are not noticeably damaged.....usually they are just dirty ...... So
I clean them up and he installs for free........i keep him flush with baked goods and chocolates as I bake during the year!!! A beautiful arrangement!!