New Greek

Status
Not open for further replies.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
My work [PetSmart] agreed to adopt out the Greek tortoise we have had for a few months since i have been bugging so much and we already have a russian and rarely sell tortoises.

Will post some pics later and hopefully someone can help me identify what type of Greek it is.

Rogue

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Centennial, CO
Ditto! I've seen local Petsmarts starting to co-habitate greeks and russians also. Best to separate them as soon as possible.

theelectraco

5 Year Member
1370135604995.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using TortForum mobile app

ImageUploadedByTortForum1370139174.126439.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1370139182.330894.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1370139193.918066.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

james1974

5 Year Member
Illinois
Nice middle eastern greek.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TortForum mobile app

theelectraco

5 Year Member
ImageUploadedByTortForum1370230871.051894.jpg

He is settling in. He did a lot of pacing of the enclosure yesterday and today he is calming down and getting used to things. I rigged a temporary outdoor space 3x10ft for him and he loved exploring it. He is quite quick!! And a good climber!

Last edited by a moderator:

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
What? I keep calling most all the stores in our lil OC and keep getting told they have none at this time. I am glad you got it though, 'cause you are a tortoise forum member. More greek geeks, yay! We gotta educate those district managers about not mandating the mixing of species at the stores. Sends out a bad message to unknowing customers, my opinion. Congrats on your new baby! : )

theelectraco

5 Year Member
Re: RE: New Greek

BeeBee*BeeLeaves said:
What? I keep calling most all the stores in our lil OC and keep getting told they have none at this time. I am glad you got it though, 'cause you are a tortoise forum member. More greek geeks, yay! We gotta educate those district managers about not mandating the mixing of species at the stores. Sends out a bad message to unknowing customers, my opinion. Congrats on your new baby! : )

I adopted it from the hunt bch store. Most of the stores near by have torts too i know of at least two.

Greek torts*

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
Cool. I will call around again in my search for another. Thanks. Do the stores know what kind of specific species their Greeks are, do you know?

Congrats again on your new baby. Love the lil whatever they ares. Got two last year. : )

theelectraco

5 Year Member
I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.