New home for Sulcata Needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyream

It breaks my heart but we need to find a new forever home for our 3 year old (approximately) sulcata. We live in north San Diego county in CA. We have a oil filled heater, a Rubbermaid storage shed that we modified for the house and retaining wall bricks if needed. We are not looking for any money, just a good home. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1427829636.839981.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1427829653.367368.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1427829664.640637.jpg

jennyream

It breaks my heart but we desperately need a new home for our sulcata. Approximately 3 years old. I have tried contacting our local tortoise society several times with no luck at any response. If needed we have an oil filled heater, a Rubbermaid storage shed that we modified and retaining wall bricks to go with the tortoise. We live in North San Diego County, CA.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Best wishes to your torts and his or her new home.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
So sorry you need to rehome him! I hope you find him the loving home your looking for! He is really handsome!!

I am interested in adopting the little fella but I live in Texas and was wondering if you could ship I could pay for shipping as long as it's not too expensive.

Minos90

San Diego
Im interested. I live on Escondido and am currently housing a Russian tortoise. And have room for your tortoise. Message me asap :)

mrc

Hi, If your tortoise is still available we are interested. We live in orange and have lots of friend for him to play with on an acre of great terrain. We are a forever home. Let us know. Thank you

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I wish you luck. There will be many replies. Make sure to give him to someone that actually knows what will be required of them.
It's not a tortoise to get on a whim.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
This tortoise found a home with their neighbor a few weeks ago.

Forester

I forgot to mention in my original post for free, we are not looking for any money just a good home.

, member: 58769"]It breaks my heart but we desperately need a new home for our sulcata. Approximately 3 years old. I have tried contacting our local tortoise society several times with no luck at any response. If needed we have an oil filled heater, a Rubbermaid storage shed that we modified and retaining wall bricks to go with the tortoise. We live in North San Diego County, CA.[/QUOTE]
I am interested in your tortoise

Forester

I am interested in your tortoise but I live in Odessa Texas. Will you ship him? I would love to adopt your little guy. I have a big backyard and space to house him indoors and outdoors. Please respond as soon as you can if you are interested. I completely understand if you will not ship him andif you decide not you iI hope you fins him a perfect forever home.

Status
Not open for further replies.