New house

Nancyasmar

Location (City and/or State)
Lebanon
So i made a new house for my little turlte from wood with a rooftop haha check this photos.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
For today tomorrow will continue need some sleep !!!!

What size turtle lives in there?

Do you already know that lettuce is not a good food for your turtle?

We all just want to help you have a happy experience and a healthy pet.

Nancyasmar

Lebanon
What size turtle lives in there?

Do you already know that lettuce is not a good food for your turtle?

We all just want to help you have a happy experience and a healthy pet.
Its not letuce haha my turtle is small it is a baby:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
What we see is something too small. We also see cardboard which means the enclosure is too dry. And we see green stuff that looks like lettuce. All in all, we don't see something suitable for any species of tortoise or turtle to live in.

What species of tortoise do you have? We can, and want to, help you to improve things for it.

Nancyasmar

Lebanon
What we see is something too small. We also see cardboard which means the enclosure is too dry. And we see green stuff that looks like lettuce. All in all, we don't see something suitable for any species of tortoise or turtle to live in.

What species of tortoise do you have? We can, and want to, help you to improve things for it.
Its for the nights when its cold it is not her house i put my turtle in there to sleep than i put it in the other tank!!!! my little turtle love to walk and climb so i put it my room to walk all day

Killerrookie

Now that's a tortoise! Well now we should know the specie everyone can help you out more and you won't get the wrong Info :D

Pawciorc

Malta
Its a Testudo Graeca. Anyway no matter what species it is it should not walk freely around your room.

Pawciorc

Malta
Crawl with her, inhale what she does, and imagine being coldblooded and unable to regulate your body temperature, unable to digest and absorb beneficial components of your meals due to improper temperature and lack of UVB.

Last edited:

Nancyasmar

Lebanon
Crawl with her, inhale what she does, and imagine being coldblooded and unable to regulate your body temperature, unable to digest and absorb beneficial components of your meals due to improper temperature and lack of UVB.
Where u put it there is sun light so u can say all day sitting in the sun