New Leopard Tortoise, Old Member

eminart

10 Year Member!
Just thought I'd reintroduce myself, and introduce my new leopard tortoise. I joined this site many years ago, but never posted much. I have an Egyptian tortoise that I've had for, I think about 14 years, but that was my only tortoise until yesterday.

I've been wanting a leopard tortoise for years, and I finally bit the bullet and got one yesterday. We made the hour and a half drive to meet with a semi-local breeder and brought this little girl (we're going with "she" for now) home. I'm getting up to date on the latest in care for them. It appears I'll be making some tweaks to my setup. Anyway, can't wait to watch her grow up and become part of our, rather large, reptile family.

Attachments

• IMG_20200126_154600.jpg
    IMG_20200126_154600.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 21

NoxidMullac

Location (City and/or State)
London
Just thought I'd reintroduce myself, and introduce my new leopard tortoise. I joined this site many years ago, but never posted much. I have an Egyptian tortoise that I've had for, I think about 14 years, but that was my only tortoise until yesterday.

I've been wanting a leopard tortoise for years, and I finally bit the bullet and got one yesterday. We made the hour and a half drive to meet with a semi-local breeder and brought this little girl (we're going with "she" for now) home. I'm getting up to date on the latest in care for them. It appears I'll be making some tweaks to my setup. Anyway, can't wait to watch her grow up and become part of our, rather large, reptile family.

She’s beautiful. Stunning markings!! I hope she is settling into her new home well. Please keep us posted on how she’s getting on ?