New member from Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy kelly

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Andy and I live in Co. Wicklow in Ireland. Im 29 years of age and am the proud owner of 2 Redfoot torts. one male called **** and a female called Rica. Myself and my girlfriend got them 3 years ago and love them to bits. Durning the summer I plan to build my torts a new outdoor set up so will be posting pics of them and the build as it goes on. will be looking for loads of info, so please excuse all the stupid questions. Would love to hear from you all, red keepers or not.

thanks for now

Andy:)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Andy:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

Very glad you found us. The spiders certainly grow large in Ireland! :p

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME :D. We have a lot of your fellow Irishmen here in Chicago. Love to see your pics

andy kelly

5 Year Member
wow thanks guys for the welcome. its great to hear from all you. any of you guys are more them welcome to stay in my house if you are ever visiting Ireland.

Will get pics up soon just sorting trough the mad amount to show you the best ones.

and the spider was dicks halloween costume last year

marcy4hope

10 Year Member!
Missouri
welcome. can't wait to see photos from you. i love ireland. have only been to dublin so far, but hope to go back one day!

Yodaschick

5 Year Member
Hi There, I am from Portsmouth UK. I am lucky enough to be sharing my life with a Sulcata as well as my children. Very new to being mummy to a tort but it is too exciting and I love it!! Happy days <3

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yodaschick said:
Hi There, I am from Portsmouth UK. I am lucky enough to be sharing my life with a Sulcata as well as my children. Very new to being mummy to a tort but it is too exciting and I love it!! Happy days <3

Hi Yodaschick:

Won't you take a few moments to start a new thread in the "introductions" section and tell us a bit about your self?

Status
Not open for further replies.