Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Dellamaggiore

5 Year Member
Hello to all. I am semi-retired. I live in Ventura County California north of Los Angeles and I own a 7 year old male Sulcata. He lives in the back yard in a hut with a heat lamp and insulated walls when needed. He has a ramp that provides him access to all of the back yard which is modest but ample in size. He weights about 25 pounds currently. He was only 4 ounces when he first arrived. He was a rescue. I feed him primarily Orchard Grass which I trim and wet-down. He also gets treats like fruit, flowers, vegetables, and cactus leaves in moderation ( about 20 percent of diet ).
It is great to be a part of the TortoiseForum.

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Missouri
Welcome to the forum family! Must of overlooked your thread earlier! :p we all love to see pics! Again welcome!!

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
SulcataSquirt said:
Welcome to the forum family! Must of overlooked your thread earlier! :p we all love to see pics! Again welcome!!

TOTALLY LOVE TO SEE SOME PICS!!!!!:D :D :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jim:

Welcome to the Tortoise forum!!

I'd love to see pictures of your tortoise's habitat. It sounds interesting.

May I suggest that you send our administrator ( Josh ) a PM and ask him to change your username to remove your last name? I don't think its a good idea to show your full name on an open forum. I'm real paranoid about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.