pennyw

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
north carolina
hi all,
i bought this pair 3 days ago golden greeks
male (zeus) smaller one
female (deliah) female
not sure of thier ages , they were wild caught!
does anyone know if they are jordanians are what they might be?
a friend of mine has a young male and he is also a golden greek but is larger than my female and has more dark on the shell and more yellow/orange on the skin.. mine has a more dome shell than my friends any in put it welcomed...:cool:

Attachments

• golgen pair.jpg
    golgen pair.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 55

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
pennyw said:
hi all,
male (zeus) smaller one
female (deliah) female
a friend of mine has a young male and he is also a golden greek but is larger than my female and has more dark on the shell and more yellow/orange on the skin.. mine has a more dome shell than my friends any in put it welcomed...:cool:

good looking guys! I don't know enough to advise on what they are...although I don't believe they are Jordanians, I believe they are much smaller with different markings...I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will chime in with the correct info.

love the males name! I have a 12 pound male Redfoot named Zues also!

EricIvins

5 Year Member
Just about every Greek brought into the US is of Jordanian origin.......That doesn't always mean the animals are from Jordan. With that said, these look like typical Golden Greeks from Jordan.......Golden Greeks aren't always patternless or near patternless, some have alot of pattern along with many shades of oranges or yellows.......

pennyw

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
north carolina
lvstorts said:
pennyw said:
hi all,
male (zeus) smaller one
female (deliah) female

good looking guys! I don't know enough to advise on what they are...although I don't believe they are Jordanians, I believe they are much smaller with different markings...I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will chime in with the correct info.

love the males name! I have a 12 pound male Redfoot named Zues also!

YES, THEY ARE SMALLER THAN WHAT IVE SEEN . ACTALLY PERFECT SIZE. THEY ARE COOL TORTS THANKS FOR THAT INFO!

EricIvins said:
Just about every Greek brought into the US is of Jordanian origin.......That doesn't always mean the animals are from Jordan. With that said, these look like typical Golden Greeks from Jordan.......Golden Greeks aren't always patternless or near patternless, some have alot of pattern along with many shades of oranges or yellows.......

yea, thats what im seeing alot of. so there just basically patternless golden greeks. thanks for that info...

Status
Not open for further replies.