New Platynota group

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Tropical South Texas
Totally agree, great guy. Do you mind posting a picture of your Burmese?
Probably have to take some new photos. I know have a 1.1 now. Unfortunately the little one I got from ken flipped and drowned in the water bowl. Was a pretty bad error on my part. She was growing at such a great rate I upped her enclosure size, bowl, and hides, and yeah well. That was the end of that precious cargo. Still sucks and hurts when I think about it, I've never had that happen before with as many offspring produced here. But lesson learned an expensive way. I'll snap some photos of the adult male and subadult female for yah though.

G-stars

5 Year Member
Southern California
Probably have to take some new photos. I know have a 1.1 now. Unfortunately the little one I got from ken flipped and drowned in the water bowl. Was a pretty bad error on my part. She was growing at such a great rate I upped her enclosure size, bowl, and hides, and yeah well. That was the end of that precious cargo. Still sucks and hurts when I think about it, I've never had that happen before with as many offspring produced here. But lesson learned an expensive way. I'll snap some photos of the adult male and subadult female for yah though.

Sorry to hear that. It's never easy losing one of these beauties. I'd love to see your pair of Burmese when you have a chance.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Sorry to hear that. It's never easy losing one of these beauties. I'd love to see your pair of Burmese when you have a chance.
Yes indeed. Especially when you have so many like I do. It seems finances never get caught up. So when you so get that extra wee Burmese and lose it a year and a half later to something stupid that could of been prevented, yeah. I'll snap some pics for yah of the biggens in a bit.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California

So sorry Kelly. With all the things that can go wrong every day, I sometimes marvel that any of them make it.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
So sorry Kelly. With all the things that can go wrong every day, I sometimes marvel that any of them make it.
Agreed. It happens though. Especially with over judging something and upgrading, or changing something that probably would of been fine as is for many more months. Live and learn. I've been very conservative since then for sure in keeping wee ones. G stars I forgot to snap pics tonight for. Takes hours just feeding and changing water bowls. I'll get you some though for sure,

Dan

5 Year Member
Indiana
Glad these are doing so much better for you. Mine are also awesome (though a couple months younger) and it's a joy to get to see them growing every day.