New to site/forum & tortoise's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comrad Turtles "grandma"

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
las Vegas, NV
Hello! My brother gave my 14 year old daughter a Russian Tortoise for Christmas; thus why I am "grandma". The gift tag should've said to me & the kid :D ( I am of course the one researching about his care and tend to care for him more than her)

I am totally in love with Comrad Turtle!!! I had no idea a turtle/tortoise would have such personality and would get to know people. I have been doing lots of research because what my brother gave my kid was a turtle in a card board box with a container of pellet food.:cool:

I really enjoy the RussianTortoise.org site as it is giving me lots of info. Any info or suggestions on Comrad's care would be appreciated.

P.S: we live in the Las Vegas valley

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
WELCOME :D There are a lot of members on here with Russians. Anything you need to know will be found out here. I am sure someone will be along soon to give you suggestions.:D

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
Welcome :) I am partial to Russians :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Comrad Turtles Grama:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like for us to call you?

Poor little tortoise. I'm glad he's in a better place. A cardboard box, indeed!!!

Comrad Turtles "grandma"

10 Year Member!
las Vegas, NV
emysemys said:
Hi Comrad Turtles Grama:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

What would you like for us to call you?

Poor little tortoise. I'm glad he's in a better place. A cardboard box, indeed!!!

You can call me Comrad's Grandma.... that should work :) Thank you everyone for welcoming "us" (Comrad, the kid, the hubby, 2 dogs and of course myself).

Status
Not open for further replies.