New to the tortoise forum!

richard25

Hello, my name is Richie and I just wanted to introduce myself to the tortoise forums. I've had turtles all my life, when I was younger a red eared slider and from then on I've owned lots of them and rescued some and more recently in the last couple years I've gotten three toed box turtles that I just love. The oldest is about 3, I call her the she tank because her shell is very big, the next one is the boy who is about 2 1/2 and his name is crush, both of them live amazingly at my girlfriends house and she very much considers them her babies now. The third one I recently got is named Arthur, he is 1 years old and is a rescue, the family that had him before didn't give him anything proper that he needed. He was left outside with no cover in the cold, no proper uv lighting or proper sanitization, he has mbd and is also missing part of his back foot, but luckily, his mbd is going away with the treatments myself and the local serpentarium have given him, he is eating so much and is looking very happy.
I'm very happy to be apart of these forums now and will gladly take advice and also give advice when needed. Thank you all for reading my intro!! Here is a picture of my beautiful she tank, more pics will be uploaded asap

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Richie, and welcome to the forum!

Serpantarium - does that mean you're in the SF Bay Area?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Richie, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you, Tank, Crush and Arthur.
Lovely photo, more, please!!!