New To Torts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
I just bought 2 leopard hatchlings. I have been wanting a tortoise for years. Finally! I have been researching but still have some questions. I can't wait to learn from everybody's experiences. I currently live in southern California, but soon I am moving to Naples Italy for 3 years!
P1010110.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
WOW naples, well a temporary welcome to a so cal member and welcome to the forum.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi DocNezzy:

Welcome to the forum.

moswen

5 Year Member
wonderful to have you and jealous of your future residence! super cute babies!! what questions do you have?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome. I love leopards too. Are they coming to Naples with you.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
They were poorly taken care of. One has a pretty soft shell. Should I be giving it more calcium/D3 powder? Will they recover if I just start taking care of them correctly? How often should I use Ca/D3? How often vitamin supplement? I also have no idea what age they are. They are both 26.7g, 46mm long, and 43mm wide. Thanks!

They are going to Naples with me. Besides a SITES permit, what do I need to be able to take them? Any pointers to make the move easier on them would be helpful!

TicoTheTort

5 Year Member
Did you get them from a breeder? I to am in SoCal (San Diego) and am in the market for a leopard. Are you being stationed in Naples?

Status
Not open for further replies.