New Tort Mom from Kentucky

smarch

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Massachusetts
They don't get any smaller than where I'm from - West Brookfield. :) Pretty little town, but because I have horses, winters were a nightmare for me. I can't even imagine what it would be like there this year. It used to make me want to give it all up and board my horses and live in a condo instead of my pretty little farm. Here I don't have to worry about all that! :)
Oh so you've definitely heard of Charlton! And i suppose now Charlton has left the small nobody town label when Dunkins and McDonalds came in. My dad and grandpa have cows, its been brutal, the cows have had to stay in and at this point the shovelings from off the roof is now level with the roof!

Melissa Wahl

Kentucky
Oh how awful! I hope the buildings are safe - especially with more snow coming this weekend! :( And yes, Charlton is the big city compared to West Brookfield! :p

smarch

5 Year Member
Massachusetts
Oh how awful! I hope the buildings are safe - especially with more snow coming this weekend! :( And yes, Charlton is the big city compared to West Brookfield! :p
Dad goes up and shovels the roof every snow because its an old barn, and we clear our house roof. We have 3 roof rakes lol, since theres a mass shortage of roof rakes everyone at work is trying to get one of ours lol