New tortoise enclosure!

ZappCatt

Location (City and/or State)
SF Bay Area, California
What cactus is that? Is there a widespread source for it? Does it actually grow in the enclosure, or is it grown outside and then some fronds are brought in for chewing on?

Fish Breath

NY
What cactus is that? Is there a widespread source for it? Does it actually grow in the enclosure, or is it grown outside and then some fronds are brought in for chewing on?
It’s either the prickly pear you’re talking about, the succulents, or the ones in the corner. yeah they’re Popular and my tortoise loves to eat them, lots of sources, they ALL grow, including the spider plants, I have like 20-25 plants growing in here, all tort-safe. They’ll eventually grow up and the enclosure will become way too big and I’ll have to get a bigger one.

Kim&Tim

The Netherlands
This is the same enclosure you already had right? It's very small and now it's even smaller with the extra plants in it, the walking space has decreased.

Fish Breath

NY
This is the same enclosure you already had right? It's very small and now it's even smaller with the extra plants in it, the walking space has decreased.
I know in a month I’ll get a larger one