Newbie question about weights

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
I tried to post to the newbie thread but saw a notification saying I didn’t meet requirements to post there or similar.

1. If she feels super dense and heavy is it essential I weigh her? I don’t own a scale so I’ll need to buy one. Lol.
2. I finally got around to measuring her today and she’s about 14.5” she’s in her twenties so I think this is appropriate. Would there be any reason at this point I would need to hold onto the info or measure her again at this point? I’m thinking no.
3. She eats grass - I think I understand the grasses are more essential for sullys. Therefore should I skip the dried grasses in my kapidolo farms order? Just let her eat all my backyard grass she desires?
4. I notice when she’s eating she tends to wind down at the end of her meal and take a mouthful of something and walk away with it and leave it in her favorite hiding spot. Is she trying to tell me something? 😆 a few times she’s come out for more and taken it back to her hide. When I check later it’s still there so she isn’t eating it. Not genuinely concerned here just a rather odd observation. I’ve been taking it after she goes to bed and tossing it out.
image.jpg

Renee_H

Location (City and/or State)
Glendora, Ca
These are the items in my cart. I’m not sure if I’m selecting correctly. My plan was to rotate through them one at a time beginning with very small amounts working up to recommended amounts as she’s only ever had grocery store greens.
IMG_9558.jpeg