Oh Murtle ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonahQKline

5 Year Member
After Taking Him Out Of His Hide, I Put Him In His Soaking Dish And Here Is What He Ends Up Doing (It Was Really Cold in There So He Was Probably Heating Himself By Going Under lol)

image-3617653850.png

image-3205072946.png

And Here I Go Digging Him Out

image-630372691.png

image-453142024.png

image-2511536120.png

image-573746759.png

After That I Asked Him Why He Did That And He Looked Up At Me And Might Have Said, "Change The Water Warmer, Stupid"

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It is funny. The bad thing is though. The water should not be cold or get cold. That could cause them to get very sick.:(

Plowmandust77

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Griffith Indiana
Cook it up to high 80s and keep the humidity in the 80s and he won't be calling you stupid! Hot, humid and good food! Friend for life!

JonahQKline

5 Year Member
joshtaylor123 said:
What substrate is that? Does he seem to like it? Is it soft?

Well It's Actually 2 Layers And This Time Im Out. :-/ Don't Remember? But Yes, But It's Been Awhile Since I Misted It (Now I DiD)

wellington said:
It is funny. The bad thing is though. The water should not be cold or get cold. That could cause them to get very sick.:(

This Was My Guess, His Hide Is Right Behind Him Where He Pushed Himself Into There? Maybe, He Was Gonna Come Out And He Moved The Dirt In Front Of Him? Didn't See Until I Heard Him Making Noise... :)

wellington said:

Also, not to be insulting, but it's warm in there if it can dry up substrate after a mist, so water gets cold, no matter what? If you put it in there warm it gets cold, that's how it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.