old man feeling spry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Ok so this is old man Humphry....3 months after that crazy gigantanormous abscess was cleared....he use to be calm and compliant....use to be LOL :D

So this use tothe be his fav spot to crawl INTO....now he has decided (after 20 minutes of neck and toe stretching) apparently it is the happening place to crawl onto.....he has plenty of shade spots at the time of day I busted him....if you notice he has a clear view because he never cared before what was going on on the other side of the fence....well I have now adjusted his allie up spot so it is no longer an option....so he now "appears" content again.....however, I think it is a front...LOL ..I will be watching his little butt....I am so happy though that he is feeling better .....

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
Yup....I believe he had a look of accomplishment in his eye....I let him be enjoying his moment and the elevated view...until he decided to turn completely around and lifted his leg as though he was going to step off....then I flew like the queen of crazytown to catch him before he did a face plant....LOL :D

Valerie B.

5 Year Member
glad to know my little tortoise isn't the only mountain climber in her species...

Status
Not open for further replies.