Omg. It's so tiny.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
I've seen black cherries mentioned before. Kind of thought it was just a selling gimic. May be wrong.
I have no idea if it's a selling thing, or the real thing, but Black Cherry is what went through my mind when looking at your new baby. I think I'll always call her that in my head: "Cherry"

hingeback

5 Year Member
Malaysia
Wow! Can't believe I didn't see this thread, but congrats!!! So adorable :D. Extremely happy for you. How are your homeana eggs doing?

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
I missed this thread earlier on but Congratulations Craig, s/he is beautiful!!

Pearly

5 Year Member

Pearly

5 Year Member
7 days now. We will see how the plastron looks like in another week.
Wow! That's why my baby Tuck-tac didn't eat!!!! They must have shipped him just as soon as his belly barely closed off! Tucker must have been born in June then! They both (the babies) arrived here on June, 19th of last year.
Craig, your little mocha baby is precious!!!!! Be sure to post pictures as he grows and meets his milestones

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
So Anyfoot, if you were selling this baby, how much would you charge a fellow forum member for it? It sure is awfull cute and I do love the color! And I would love to raise one from a baby. And you cam PM me if you don't want to put it on the thread. Any Ideas?

Pearly

5 Year Member
I love those cooler Browns/the coffee colors on this baby. And she's very shapely! Just perfect shape! Love the face and her she'll is just gorgeous.

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
So Anyfoot, if you were selling this baby, how much would you charge a fellow forum member for it? It sure is awfull cute and I do love the color! And I would love to raise one from a baby. And you cam PM me if you don't want to put it on the thread. Any Ideas?
I'm keeping this one. Sorry Cheryl.
I'm not really going into breeding. But I do want to learn every aspect of torting and hope to raise torts that can not be distinguished from captive or wild(is that not the ultimate goal).
So any juveniles I get I was going to rear to about 2 yrs old keeping records and study along the way. Obviously I can't keep all torts so at some stage I will have to find good homes for them.
Shipping UK to USA could be a problem depending on the airport's at your end.

Straight answer to your question is. If I get too many hatchlings your are more than welcome to one(a dark one), but we would have to look at the implications of shipping a baby 1000's of miles.

JourneyN15

Still early then. I was told 125/150 days was average for reds.
Have your females bin scratching around again yet?
I heard the same average. One of my Redfoot babies just hatched Friday on day 110. I wasn't expecting it for at least another 10 + days.