OMGosh...Is This What I think It Is???? XRATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Bakersfield, California
OH MY GOODNESS DAISY LOU HAS A PENIS!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

S7305504.jpg

So, I guess she is a he, I am in total shock. I don't even know what to say or do. I am baby sitting Elliott, Lisa's CDT for 10 days and maybe having another man around made her show her true colors. She doesn't even look like a boy!!!!! HELP!!!!!!! UGGHHHH!!! My husband is laughing at me!! UGGHH!!!

Some of the CTTC member last night said they thought she was part TT also.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
I guess you have to drop the daisy and go with Lou!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
has it retracted?

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Yes, do you think I should move Elliott to another part of the house? They are both sleeping in seperate areas, but in the same room.

I am seriously stunned!! Her, well his plastron is flat. The only thing I can think of is the lady I got her, er him from lied about his age. He is suppose to be 18!! UGH!!

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Maybe it was less a lie, and more a guess. If she got him from someone else who said he was such and such an age, and then added how long she had had him...

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
She said she found him in April of '92 and HE fit in her hand. I'm not so worried about her not telling me the truth, just don't understand the reason for it.

Should I move them to separate rooms, I don't want either of them to have any penis related problems!! Ha that sounds funny!! Boy oh boy, is this going to be a long 10 days!

M

Maggie Cummings

You'll please forgive me for laughing so hard I think I'm going to pee myself...
I got Maks as a 4 week old male kitten and when he was 5 months old I took him in to be neutered and he had to be spayed instead. So he went from Max to Maks, but I still refer to her as a him...So I know just how you feel and I am so laughing!!!

Shelly

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Southern California
I thought my youngest male was a female until last summer when he "flashed" for the first time. He was eleven. His plastron is flat, but he has now developed those gland thingies under his chin. Anyone know what those are called?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hahahaahahahaha...

I think we've ALL been there. That's why Big Bertha became Bert at nine years old.

"Lou" is still a great, good looking tortoise. At least now you'll never have to worry about your tortoise getting egg bound. :)

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
AHHHHHHHH Maggie!!!! It's totally hilarious!!! My hubby is laughing at me too! He was trying to put in his contacts when I started yelling....... "It's a penis, OMG, she has a penis" then my 11 year old, runs in and says who has a penis....it was crazy penis chaos!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Almost like "whos on first". Things have begun to settle down, I am still in shock!! Oh what a day!!!! Poor Lou is going to need counseling, gender complex issues!! So, I guess I can give him a overly manly name to compensate for his mis-gender diagnosis. Hmmm...... Magnus Tortus sounds good....... UGH!!!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Tom said:
Hahahaahahahaha...

I think we've ALL been there. That's why Big Bertha became Bert at nine years old.

"Lou" is still a great, good looking tortoise. At least now you'll never have to worry about your tortoise getting egg bound. :)
Great Tom, yes we have.

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
LOL LOL LOL. Thank you for this. This week is definately starting good!

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
Awesome thread, thanks for the Monday morning chuckle!
Almost spewed coffee over the key board!

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Thanks everyone!!! I told Lisa on Sunday, she almost wet her pants also!! What is funny is everyone is asking me if I'm sure!! Uh....yah, I'm sure!!!! :p

Anyone have any good manly names???

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Spartacus? Or drop the Daisy and add "Winky" Lou? Haha

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
LOLLLLLL I am so sorry Mary Anne but I am laughing here :D. Looks like you have a little male and looks like he was tired of hearing everyone calling him Daily Lou and saying she instead of he, he was probably yelling in his tortoise language "I AMMM A MALLEEEE" :D. I love Erin's Idea, I love Spartacus :D

uilani104

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Oohh my gosh Maryanne that is tooo funny lol. I hope I don't come across that problem with Rye and Ryne lol. What about a hawaiian name? Ikaika (Ee-ka-ee-ka) which means strength =)

Status
Not open for further replies.