One more newbie to the collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackDuck

5 Year Member
Greetings everyone! My name is Natasza and I'm a 22-year-old Polish gal, who lives in Greece. Nice to meet you all.

I registered to this brilliant forum, because after reading through your posts, I realised what an awful person I am. For the past few years, it seems that I've been taking care of my Greek tortoise, Luzak, in the worst way possible. I could never believe that there are so many things to watch out for, when it comes to this specific kind of animal. Apparently, my pal is dehydrated and his diet is probably, if not wrong, then surely not 100% correct.

I look forward to your guidance, because Luzak has been a part of our family for a long time now and I don't even want to imagine that he could be living a stressful and unhappy life with us.

Cheers!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Natasza, and welcome to the Forum!!

Don't worry about it...it's all good!!!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome:) Like Yvonne said, no worries. Most of us have been doing things wrong at one point or another. The good thing is, we know better now, like you and can make the needed changes.

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Welcome, post here pictures, and how did you take care of your tort, diet , enclosure, temp, humidity, a lots of people here will help you out, am a newbie to, i have learn a lot at this forum

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

shanu303

5 Year Member
India
Hello Natasza and Welcome to TFO!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.