OPINIONS,EXPERIENCE,KNOWLEDGE OR WHATEVER

squamatasquamata

5 Year Member
so, I have a concern to point out I have been away for a while and now came back and am confused by what I see is this tortoise forum or pet tortoise forum??

Tim Carlisle

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
I've never seen a Hermanns/Russian hybrid, so I can't answer you there. As for the forum content, it's mostly geared towards captive kept torts, but not exclusively. We get into many discussions about wild torts. After all, how can we keep them without knowing what they do in the wild, right? ;)

squamatasquamata

5 Year Member
lol.... thanks Tim point taken just seems like a lot of scientific info no longer exists here I get the help the pet tortoise person, but the forum I remember served both the pet person and the hobbyist without the adds ahh why am I going on about it never mind

squamatasquamata

5 Year Member
ahaahhahahahahahahahha thanks again Tim and jayzee for your info nobody can get trouble into trouble the dog trainer continuously contradicts himself but that has nothing to do with the thread I started so what does anyone know about Hermanns/Russian hybrids

Fluffy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
West Virginia
I don't believe I've ever seen or heard of them hybridizing. I found an old thread here where the question was asked.

Now I'm curious if anyone has done this and if the offspring were fertile.