Baby sulcatas and Redfoots??

macky9326

Location (City and/or State)
Scotland
Hey everyone, I've just had some random person contact me on facebook for some help with there tortoises, I've been more than happy to help them with there russian, however there now asking about there baby sulcatas and Redfoots.

I don't hold a lot of knowledge on these breeds so I was wondering if anyone on this forum (with knowledge of these breeds) would be willing to give me a contact email or facebook for me to pass onto her?

I'm from the UK and she's from Oklahoma, so if any of our stateside friends could maybe even give me a number or whatever to help out!

Thanks guys!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
The best thing to do is to direct them to this forum. They can read threads without joining, but they can't ask questions without joining.
You could also recommend them to read Toms threads on raising sulcata's and to look under the RF section for them.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Agree with above.
For care of Redfoots, they can go to TortoiseLibrary.com and Turtletary.com Redfoot caresheet.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Sorry. Many of us here don't do FB. This is a free, open to the public site. She can get all the advice she wants right here. She can even message individuals that she likes for personal help, if she does not care to deal with the membership at large.