Orchard hay, pellets or cube?

Megatron's Mom

Location (City and/or State)
North Little Rock, Arkansas
I'm back from my trip. My daughter swore Optimus Prime has a growth spurt while I was away. She said he was an eating machine.

So today I got my hands on him and without weighing him I'm going to agree with her statement.

I've been looking at TSC for the horse pellets and cubes. I should start getting Prime uses to the stuff. But what is everyone else using? I know later on I can go straight to they Hay they have but I thinks he's still young for that?

Don't focus on the alfalfa blocks I just took a picture of the two ways they come in.

Attachments

• IMG_20240825_132157554_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240825_132157554_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20240825_132150936_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240825_132150936_HDR.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Orchard grass pellets and/or hay. I wouldn't use Timothy hay, it's too woody. The timothy pellets would be okay but I think orchard grass pellets and hay as long as you can get it is better

Megatron's Mom

North Little Rock, Arkansas
Orchard grass pellets and/or hay. I wouldn't use Timothy hay, it's too woody. The timothy pellets would be okay but I think orchard grass pellets and hay as long as you can get it is better
Ok so pellets over the cubes? I just took pictures of the two just to show the cubes and pellets. I know Timothy was not the best choice. Is OP still a bit young for hay he's not yet two? I'll get a weight and measurements tomorrow.