Our Family Christmas Card Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
That should be in a magazine!! It really is an amazing picture!!.....all boys huh?? Your poor wife :) :)

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
That is great! Thanks for sharing.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
This is what you will remember, and your kids will remember... The everyday living as a family! Kudos to you for thinking of this! Much better than the stress and pressure of trying to get everyone dressed up and behaving and smiling in a traditional family photo! This will be a priceless treasure I am sure!

I love the dog too, he seems to be the only one looking at the camera with the thought ... Just say cheese people ....

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Very nice family picture!
A bunch of cuties, including the animals!

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Funny stuff, that! Saturday is get your pets picture with Santa at our local feed store. I'll be taking Fred. Can't wait to see Santa's face when I pull him out of the carrier!

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
emysemys said:
My favorite parts revolve around your wife. She's wearing heels and jewelry, holding a supposedly hot cookie sheet with a pot holder, and yet that same hot cookie sheet is almost resting on the baby's foot....and UGH! is that a dirty diaper on the corner of the kitchen table?

This is a great picture, Tyler. Are you really going to put it on your Christmas cards this year? Great fun!

Thanks again, everyone! Yes, we are using this in our cards, we've already got them printed and in our hands and most of them going out in a day or two. That is a dirty diaper.... We have two kids still in diapers, a third still using them at night, so we are constantly surrounded by diapers, and figured it'd be appropriate in the photo. There's spilled milk in there but I think got covered by the paper towels, overdue tortoise eggs, homework, empty bottle, spilled cookies.... In the larger version, there's a bunch of dirty laundry and pile of shoes on the left side. Last year, we did kinda a formal thing and it's just not our style. Nothing here is ever in order, so why fake it?

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
That's the perfect family photo!
Aw I just realized.. is that a radiata on its back on the table? :p

lori12386

5 Year Member
Central Florida
That is awesome. One of the best pictures i have seen. I think its a perfect card and will be on everyones fridge for awhile!

KingInCulver

5 Year Member
Southern California
Fantastic! This is exactly the kind of holiday card I would want to receive in the mail. It would knock all other contenders off the fireplace mantle!!

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
I absolutely love it! Did the little Angry Bird color on himself? And how on earth did you wife get a chance to even get dressed that day? Let alone look fabulous and composed?

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
Very cool! I have thought about sending out a REAL family Christmas letter, one that I tell everyone what REALLY happend this year LOL and not a bunch of fluff ;)

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
terryo said:
Amazing! That is the BEST Christmas card I have ever seen. I love it!

That's word-for-word what I was going to say :p
So awesome! You have a beautiful family!! 4 boys- how fun!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Four boys! I have 5 sons, all grown now. Hang on...you're in for the most wonderful ride of your life!

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Hahaha! That's so awesome. Resembles my house a bit; the beautiful chaos of animals and kids everywhere... Perfect!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.