OutdooR enclosure for aldabra hatchlings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
very nice enclosure. I used the same seed mix in my outdoor enclosure and waiting for it to look like yours. Your cute little torts are really lucky to have this for their outdoor home. What kind of screen did you use? It looks like plastic hardware cloth, or maybe something metal?

Orko

5 Year Member
DesertGrandma said:
very nice enclosure. I used the same seed mix in my outdoor enclosure and waiting for it to look like yours. Your cute little torts are really lucky to have this for their outdoor home. What kind of screen did you use? It looks like plastic hardware cloth, or maybe something metal?

No, it is metal hardware cloth, I ended up using two seed mix, the carolina and the sulcata food ones

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Orko said:
DesertGrandma said:

No, it is metal hardware cloth, I ended up using two seed mix, the carolina and the sulcata food ones

Where did you get the sulcata seed mix? I haven't seen that one. Your greens look so lush and tall. I mixed mine with bermuda and dichondra seeds too. Lucy is loving the broad leaf one, but there are so many now I am not sure what it is, haha.

Orko

5 Year Member
DesertGrandma said:
Where did you get the sulcata seed mix? I haven't seen that one. Your greens look so lush and tall. I mixed mine with bermuda and dichondra seeds too. Lucy is loving the broad leaf one, but there are so many now I am not sure what it is, haha.

www.sulcatafood.com

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Orko said:
DesertGrandma said:

www.sulcatafood.com

thanks, will check it out.

DesertGrandma said:
Orko said:
DesertGrandma said:

www.sulcatafood.com

thanks, will check it out.

Okay, I ordered some. Easy transaction with Paypal. Can't wait to see pics of your new babies in their great enclosure. Please post pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.