Penis flashing?

ScienceGeek

Location (City and/or State)
England
Have been laughing so much at this thread! Have been in Corfu, and the villa we stayed at had a load of Hermanns, we saw at least three adults and a juvenile wandering around- it was ace! I took a video of one of em trying to get lucky (I felt just like David Attenborough!) but don’t know how to upload it - can anyone clue me in? It was absolute comedy gold - squeaks and all!!

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Have been laughing so much at this thread! Have been in Corfu, and the villa we stayed at had a load of Hermanns, we saw at least three adults and a juvenile wandering around- it was ace! I took a video of one of em trying to get lucky (I felt just like David Attenborough!) but don’t know how to upload it - can anyone clue me in? It was absolute comedy gold - squeaks and all!!
If you upload it onto YouTube you can share the link:)

Ben02

Brighton, Southcoast, UK
Selma is still getting aroused every now and then. He usually does it after his bath. It a bit dirty in this pic but he always cleans it in the water dish.

Attachments

• 1DC39D47-4318-4E9F-8DDB-64EDD598454B.jpeg
    1DC39D47-4318-4E9F-8DDB-64EDD598454B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 9

ScienceGeek

England
Definitely not! It went on for about 10 minutes until she lost him in the hedge. He had to have a bit of time to himself afterwards - if a tortoise could ever look gutted, he was