Personal promotion

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's all right I got a talking to over fifty dollars of beer for myself . Who would of thunk I could drink that much beer ? But Three twelve packs of beer is gone .

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Adam did you see my hot wife feeding worms ? Crazy right ? The lady right there has no fear of anything .

M

Maggie Cummings

Don't you have something better to do then keep posting photos of that ugly old lady?

I borrowed my neighbors 150 foot electric cord to cut the blackberries. Last time I did that I tried to cut off my fingers, this time I completely cut his cord in half. I had to borrow his cord because I cut MY cord in half. I'm thinkin I'm not too good with a trimmer......I've done 3 cords and 2 fingers......think it's time to hire someone.....Good pix Mike

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
That's what I'm screaming . After I hurt myself I stop doing what I was doing to get myself hurt . No I really don't have anything better to do . Was going to paint my truck ,but it started raining . Looked at the weather for the week an more stinking rain .

M

Maggie Cummings

A 22" Ryobi. I think it needs sharpened....but you'd think I've hit so many other things it would sharpen itself.....why the fence alone.........tee hee

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah , I tried to hunt for pizza once. I couldn't find one . Don't know if they live in trees or in caves .