Personal promotion

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Ultimately I shall be fine. I know how my brain works. I will block out the pain and heavy heart I'm feeling now and I won't end up remembering it.
My mom raised us kids to always believe in hope. And with that, I always have, until all is lost, hope and faith. I love her to the depths of my heart, and will, until things are done.
I except my responsibility for failing in areas of our relationship, but puff, I am that guy that waits for the lady our my elders to go into the store before be, unhurried. As for Karen, always if she's wanted and I can provide, it's my honor to provide it for her. You know, the “oh honey just look at that! It would be perfect over the couch."
Hope all that's not TMI. Thanks everyone for your support.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
My thoughts and prayers go out to you, hope everything works out for the best.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Ultimately I shall be fine. I know how my brain works. I will block out the pain and heavy heart I'm feeling now and I won't end up remembering it.
My mom raised us kids to always believe in hope. And with that, I always have, until all is lost, hope and faith. I love her to the depths of my heart, and will, until things are done.
I except my responsibility for failing in areas of our relationship, but puff, I am that guy that waits for the lady our my elders to go into the store before be, unhurried. As for Karen, always if she's wanted and I can provide, it's my honor to provide it for her. You know, the “oh honey just look at that! It would be perfect over the couch."
Hope all that's not TMI. Thanks everyone for your support.
You have so many friends on this forum,old and new all so concerned about about you and thinking and praying for you every day.
It is brave and possibly therapeutic for you to post here. Not TMI at all. People care. Their hearts are with you in this difficult time.

DawnH

5 Year Member
Southeast Texas
I am so sorry. I don't know you well but you are one of my favorite posters here. I have been there - it sucks, big time. I was over the whole love thing for many years until I met my husband. (I say he stalked me...lol) 17 years and 2 beautiful girls later here we are.

You are a good egg Ken. You are in my thoughts and prayers. For sure. :<3:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yeah, it's been a long time and Tidgy was sulking because she was the Calendar Girl for August, but now September's here she needs to show people how beautiful and smart she is.:)
She won that game.

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Yeah I have a dead thread. I gotta do some more promotions. Hahahahaha

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Suburban-life in Salem, Oregon
Oddly enough I’m still here just no longer at the ranch. Some may know of the fun and intertwining car wreck I was in, and the all the wells on my ranch started sucking air and not water, wells need to make water not air, but I’m for all intents and purposes I’m here and I’m still GREAT [emoji1360]

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Oddly enough I’m still here just no longer at the ranch. Some may know of the fun and intertwining car wreck I was in, and the all the wells on my ranch started sucking air and not water, wells need to make water not air, but I’m for all intents and purposes I’m here and I’m still GREAT [emoji1360]
Airwells.
Not very useful.