Personal promotion

Jeff Hattem

As a newbie to the forum (though not to tortoises) I just wanted to say that it is a privilege to know that such an amazing individual is a member of a community to which I also belong. I aspire to learn from your example if that is possible.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
As a newbie to the forum (though not to tortoises) I just wanted to say that it is a privilege to know that such an amazing individual is a member of a community to which I also belong. I aspire to learn from your example if that is possible.
Is it possible for one to touch a star? Can one see the breeze of spring?

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Is it possible for one to touch a star? Can one see the breeze of spring?
What star are you talking about? I'm usually mentioned when star is... Technically you can see the spring breeze if there is a nearby wild fire, technically... Unless I'm the spring breeze, there are no exceptions!

Jeff Hattem

Well, in all humility, and with with the utmost regard for your superiority in these matters, I am these things also.
Your acolyte,
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
Wow. I just went and reread this thread from start. It was somewhat saddening to see all the friends who have come and gone…

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I read this whole thing. I don't know how I've missed this thread for the Many times it was bumped for being great! There definitely is a lot of members that I thought would stick around that have not. It's just the way it is.

On a side note. I think it's great that Ken the Great bring(s?) His sulcata to the bar!

M

Maggie Cummings

His only example is to talk too much...

M

Maggie Cummings

Well, frankly I think Karen is a saint and we ought to throw a party about it before winter hit's....

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Man Ken you're a great guy, but with my help you're going to be a magnificent guy !

Last edited: