Photos in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
Why do some people add there pictures as attatchments instead of pasting them into the posts? Is there a reason I am missing? I have to open each picture separately. I'm usually using my iPad, is this just an Apple thing?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I am on my iPad too. I can't paste pics with my iPad, can you? If so how? I don't use tinypic or any of those sites. Just TFO. Mine never show up without having to click and wait.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
I use photobucket, maybe that's why. I've never tried to add a picture through TFO. There is a photobucket app I use, you just press and hold the picture and the image code comes up and copies. It's just pasting from there! Uploading the pictures is very easy too. 90% of the pics I post are from my iPhone. You just open the photobucket app and choose the pictures to upload. Uploading the pictures takes seconds on my home wifi.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I can't use my ipad to upload pics onto the TFO site I have to do it on my laptop. I tried photo bucket and tinypic and had a hard time. It turned out to be a tiny thumb nail pic. I did it for the calendar contest. I had to have someone else go in and enlarge it for me. I will have to try it again. My son can probably figure it out faster then me:D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In order for the picture to show up in the post and not as an attachment, the poster has to use an outside photo program such as Photobucket.com or tinypic.com. When it shows up as an attachment, that means the poster used the forum's photo program.

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I have 2 computers that I can't use tinypic or photobucket, There is a program called outlook express that keeps me from using them somehow, and I can't get rid of outlook express, I have tried everything to delete or fix the program, it keeps telling it can't be removed because it is being used, it also keeps me from responding to craigslist ads.I'll have to put up with it until I get a new computer,or find someone that knows how to fix or delete it. There are other forums that I can post pics just like the pics you all do using tinypic without doing anything different than I do to post to TFO, You are probably lucky that I can't post that way because I have a lot of pics that I would post If you didn't have to click to enlarge, I try to keep my pic posting to a minimum for that reason.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Len said:
You are probably lucky that I can't post that way because I have a lot of pics that I would post If you didn't have to click to enlarge, I try to keep my pic posting to a minimum for that reason.

No, it's loss. :( :( :( :( :(

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Jacqui said:
Len said:
You are probably lucky that I can't post that way because I have a lot of pics that I would post If you didn't have to click to enlarge, I try to keep my pic posting to a minimum for that reason.

No, it's loss. :( :( :( :( :(

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.