Pic of my Einsteins parents in Arizona !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
hey everyone good day. I was looking through Einsteins photo album and came across this pic. I remember the breeder I got Einstein from sent me this pic because these two are Einsteins parents (they're hugggeee) ! Dad in the front, mom in the back. I also remember the breeder telling me the photo was several years old. I really wish I can remember the name of the breeder sorry ! I remember he was from Arizona but can't remember the name now, shoot ! it was a real small place that I found out about from a friend who got a sulcata from them 3 years ago. but anywho enjoy the pic ! oh yeah the 2nd is a recent pic of Einstein from a week or so ago.

have a good day everyone !

Attachments

• vernausandwife.jpg
    vernausandwife.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 114
  • DSCN0125.JPG
    DSCN0125.JPG
    576.7 KB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0176.JPG
    DSCN0176.JPG
    472 KB · Views: 46

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Those adults are gorgeous. Very nice.

Einstein is looking fantastic. Nice job.

ADVANceNA

5 Year Member
yyaaayyy ! im happy peoples are enjoying the pics. thanks for the compliments on Einstein, ill be sure to share with him all the love haha. Einsteins parents look super good right ? I hope one day all of our little tortoise family members can become as good looking and happy as those two.

I also hope everyone and their kin is having a good day !

hey everybody thanks for all the compliments to Einstein ! i will be more than happy to share the love with him haha. Don't Einsteins parents look super good ? I hope that one day all of our tortoise children can become as good looking and happy as they do, because their happy, huge, and very smooth.

I also hope everyone and their kin is having a great day !

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
Einstein has good genetics. Amazing adults! You are doing a wonderful job with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.