Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Very cute! I Love the first picture!!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
What a cutie! You got some great pictures :)

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
Awww .... I'd pinch her cheeks too if she had them. She is too cute. I love the first two pics. They crack me up when they're chillin' or basking and stick their back legs straight out. It's so totally cute. Even with my big guy Tex, it's awesome when he's all stretched out. Seeing pics of your little one makes me want a little one too. We'll have to wait and see though. It has to be awesome to watch these guys grow from babies into big bull dozers. The transformation and growth is incredible.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Your pictures were great and I know just what you mean about the cheeks. I think about that all the time..."Oh I wish you had little fat cheeks so I could squeeze them."

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
They are simply so tiny, sweet and innocent at this stage. Hard to imagine them growing into their future selves. :rolleyes: Is the cat a Siamese mix?
Nice pictures.

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
:
jensgotfaith said:
Awww .... I'd pinch her cheeks too if she had them. She is too cute. I love the first two pics. They crack me up when they're chillin' or basking and stick their back legs straight out. It's so totally cute. Even with my big guy Tex, it's awesome when he's all stretched out. Seeing pics of your little one makes me want a little one too. We'll have to wait and see though. It has to be awesome to watch these guys grow from babies into big bull dozers. The transformation and growth is incredible.

I know... its hard to imagine they grow from these little bitty things to huge eating machines. I can wait! :p

Jacqui said:
They are simply so tiny, sweet and innocent at this stage. Hard to imagine them growing into their future selves. :rolleyes: Is the cat a Siamese mix?
Nice pictures.

She is a Siamese mix. Its actually a funny story. I got her 10 years ago from my friend. The mother was an orange tabby and all of her brothers and sisters (9) were orange tabby also. She was the only one that looked like that and they wanted nothing to do with her. The rest is history. lol

Thanks everyone for your sweet replies. Shes just too sweet and goofy not to take pics of her. :p

Danielmarkwogh

5 Year Member
Wow Dear really awesome all of those borne tortoise image. I really impress to seen all the image of tortoise. I never seen
You have to given first recently born of tortoise image or real life . Really you have to done great work man.

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
Danielmarkwogh said:
Wow Dear really awesome all of those borne tortoise image. I really impress to seen all the image of tortoise. I never seen
You have to given first recently born of tortoise image or real life . Really you have to done great work man.

Thank you and welcome to the forum!:)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Great pics. I hope we get many more updates as she grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.