pix of the babies eating

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northeastern USA
Here are a few shots of my little angels pigging out on their ''chocolate'', which is grated butternut squash. They also have in that bowl dandelion leaves, blackberries, blackberry leaves, small amount of kale, bit of collards, white mulberry, dead nettle, milk thistle, and wild rose.
I sit and watch the eat everyday for at least 20 mins...they are sooo fun to have and very little maintanence so far. I am glad they are happy here and settled in...can't wait until they are like little beggin' dogs, chasin' me for treats..lol

Attachments

• male tort eating.jpg
    male tort eating.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 55
  • male tort pigging out.jpg
    male tort pigging out.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 62
  • both torts eating.jpg
    both torts eating.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 2 torts eating.jpg
    2 torts eating.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 86

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Nice pictures, are the black or brown emy's? I still need to get pictures of mine, its raining today though.

well looked a few threads down and answered my own question, lol. I have some vic morgan babies too, mine are about 2 years old now though, i have 4. They are fun to keep, mine hide a lot but they are still pretty young, also keep them outdoors all year around, they seem to do good in all types of weather,

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I friggin' love this species. I just can't keep them as adults because it gets way too hot where I live. You guys are driving me crazy with all these pics.

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Northeastern USA
Thank you guys for all of the praise! They are MEPs, the lighter volored one being femal and the darker one being male. I may have stated the opposite in previouse post, but that is b/c I read the tags wrong, that Vic Morgan put on the box. He sexed them and I am not exactly sure what sexual dimorphism they exhibit at this age, but I will study them for differences as time goes on and report them as I find them.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
if you click my link to my site on my avatar you can see some of my guys from last summer, they are a little bigger and grown out, i still want to get some new pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.