please help tilly feel better

nellydog

Location (City and/or State)
illinois
my tortoise Tilly is about 8 and I adopted her in September of 2018 my cousin no longer wanted her I’ve never owned a tortoise before her so I’m new to this so please help me out. Tilly this morning went into the part of her enclosure this morning that has no heat lamp ( for reference she lives in a tortoise zoomed inclusure, I know she needs a bigger one but that’s what I received when she was adopted so this summer I’m building a new one) she has been sitting there ever since this morning now her shell feels cold and same with her body she ate a little less then usual but nothing alarming please help

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
We're going to need more information. Tortoise type and if possible pictures of your enclosure, lighting, heating and of the tortoise if at all possible.
Then we can better attempt some suggestions

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
my tortoise Tilly is about 8 and I adopted her in September of 2018 my cousin no longer wanted her I’ve never owned a tortoise before her so I’m new to this so please help me out. Tilly this morning went into the part of her enclosure this morning that has no heat lamp ( for reference she lives in a tortoise zoomed inclusure, I know she needs a bigger one but that’s what I received when she was adopted so this summer I’m building a new one) she has been sitting there ever since this morning now her shell feels cold and same with her body she ate a little less then usual but nothing alarming please help

If the shell is cool to the touch then the temps/hot/basking spot is not warm enough....yes, species of tort and pic of tort and perhaps a pic of the enclosure?