Please help with my new tort! (too cold?)

HenHen1_2

Location (City and/or State)
New York
sorry i havemt been online, i changed his substrate to fine ground coconut fiber, with cypress mulch on top. his humidity is around 53-80 depending on if i recenty spayed it or not, his temp is at 85-90 all around.

HenHen1_2

New York
also he hasnt been eating (he will only eat like a small bite or two of his food and when i hand feed him he doesnt want to eat much)

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Your humidity is too low and that temperature range is a little too high, which could explain inactivity😕
Please give this thread below a good read, if I remember correctly, you didn’t have the right equipment?

HenHen1_2

New York
ok, i will make changes based on that thread. thanks a lot. also can anyone help me find out how old he is? i know he is young tho

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
ok, i will make changes based on that thread. thanks a lot. also can anyone help me find out how old he is? i know he is young tho
No problem! Let us know if you have further questions/ if you want to double check equipment before buying, sometimes labels can be misleading.

As for age, it’s impossible to know exactly without a hatch date, but if we could get an up to date photo, we can try and make an educated guess🙂