PNW question

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Hi all...this has been an incredible Spring in my gardens. So for the first time I have stuff to offer...so here's my thing...I will meet anyone half way...I have bags of fresh picked Rose of Sharon blooms white with red centers, lavender ROS, and 1 ROS tree that blooms red, white and mostly blue...lol, green grape leafs, with or without grapes...everything I have is food to one species or another...my box turtles love the grapes...dandelions mostly leafs now the flowers are gone...or bring me something that eats this stuff and I'll take good care of it for a bit haha. The Rose of Sharon are leafs and blooms. I'll pick the stuff same day you get it. Lots of fresh dandelion leafs, random weeds from a planted horse pasture. I'll foster, or just animal sit if needed. I got more food but the race is back on...oh I have Rose of Sharon starter trees I'll dig if ya want...I'll be glad to meet anyone on the road...no cost from me...and I need a road trip....got gasoline running thru my veins and a road tripping vehicle making noise in the street...anyhow I just thought this might be fun...this is ABDSCN0643.JPG