Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

vladimir

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
I don't mean to take this off topic, but I figured this might be a good spot to ask my question. For an approximately 20lb sulcata, what would you consider a "serving size" of classic Mazuri?

We've been giving him about 5-7 pieces at a time, several times a week.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I use all sorts of things.
Anything I can get.
There's lots of brands out there in Europe and I try anything I am lucky enough to find.
Nothing here in Morocco and Amazon won't deliver!

Sleppo

5 Year Member
Philadelphia, PA
I use zoo med and give it to them daily, along with weeds, flowers, and some lettuces. They don’t particularly care for it so I jazz it up with chunks of cucumber or hide dandelions in it. I was also given the advice of making roll- ups with it, basically you take a large leaf of romaine or green lettuce put the mush on the inside with whatever else they like and roll it up. While they are taking bites of the lettuce they are getting the mush it works. My torts are super picky so I have to play tricks on them to ensure they get what they need. It’s a good way to hide calcium and vitamin powders too.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I use mazuri with all my tortoise usually 2 times a week, unless its winter time and the grape vines are low. Than usually 3times a week.

Kyle