Poop Contest

JMM

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Worcester, MA
Take care handling these feces. If it is indeed from a raccoon (which is likely), it contains roundworm eggs which can be very dangerous for humans.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
And we have our winner!!! I'll send you my address thru a PM so you can come get Knob,ugh, the beautiful male Sulcata you just won!!! I also thought it might be raccoon. Damn. When I first moved here they were plentiful. But I haven't seen them for a few years now. Cutting down the big fir tree they lived in had helped. Thanks, now I'll research how to make them poop elsewhere lol

Aawwwwh!.... you found a winner?
And my guess was gonna be
A chupacabra ? ??????

William Lee Kohler

5 Year Member
Eugene, OR
Scary. Now I'm gonna have to look for scat before I fill the pond. Well, I already was cuz I found 3 piles in 3 days, I just thought, I wonder if I put my live trap in the empty pond over night I might catch it. They are probably too smart and 'handy' . darn it! I'm going to have Roscoe that Pit Bull I foster starting Wednesday; what I'm thinking is probably not a good idea considering Roscoe is an overweight, deaf goofball

Watch out cause Roscoe might want to eat that nasty thing and catch coon diseases?.

DakotaFlash

NICHOLASVILLE. Ky
@Pastel Tortie
In this guess the poop contest, you will have 2 pictures to look at. Whatever animal this is, is pooping in the box turtle pond at night when the water is gone. The fresh poop is black and does not smell. It is not cat or dog poop. The winner will have their choice of 1 of 2 Sulcata and they will get to pay for a road trip to Oregon to pick up the very newest prize; 1 medium beautiful male Sulcata

View attachment 303616
View attachment 303617
Raccoon poop or possum