Poop help!

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
I posted this a couple of months ago but did not get any replies. I took him to a vet who checked a fecal sample and said my tort did not have worms. He was fine for awhile and now he’s got that weird poop with - I don’t even know how to describe it. Jelly like bubbles? This is an older picture of the poop, it this is what it looks like again. Any suggestions?16EF4F01-D6B2-4574-AABE-643C0DA5A2B5.jpeg66D94C9C-F014-49C9-A975-7735E6235020.jpeg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Yuck. Lol. Is it only once in awhile or that's what every poop he is having now looks like?
If its occasional I wouldn't worry seeing you already had him checked for parasites.
Maybe @Yvonne G has seen this before and knows what its from.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Lol, who knew tort owners talk about poop so much? His poop looks like that every couple of days; nothing on a regular basis. It’s like “Eeeeeew Snoopy, another weird one!” He’s eating the same mix of stuff right now, Belgium endive, leafy endive, dandelion and mizuna. When we go out for a walk in the evening he’ll eat some Alysk clover . All the temps are correct, soaks once a week, TNT twice a week and herbal hay once a week. It’s so gross 🤢

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I posted this a couple of months ago but did not get any replies. I took him to a vet who checked a fecal sample and said my tort did not have worms. He was fine for awhile and now he’s got that weird poop with - I don’t even know how to describe it. Jelly like bubbles? This is an older picture of the poop, it this is what it looks like again. Any suggestions?View attachment 345396View attachment 345397
I have no idea. That is SO weird!