Pooping organs?

Cleopatra 2020

Location (City and/or State)
El Mirage. Az
This morning I noticed my Rosie standing real tall on all fours in her enclosure so I picked her up and it look like organs were coming out of her tail weirdest thing ever made me think something was wrong with her and then they suck back up into her underneath her tail and the Oregon had like a little bump on the end of it almost look like gizzards coming out of her any explanation for this?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
This morning I noticed my Rosie standing real tall on all fours in her enclosure so I picked her up and it look like organs were coming out of her tail weirdest thing ever made me think something was wrong with her and then they suck back up into her underneath her tail and the Oregon had like a little bump on the end of it almost look like gizzards coming out of her any explanation for this?
"Rosie" is a Roger.

When they are juveniles, they all look like females... until they show you they are a male.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes like Tom said.🤗😁 I went through that too. I thought Sapphire's insides had been sucked out by warm bricks and tried to save him. It was ridiculous on my part and he was busy sucking the package back in when I picked him up. I've been around animals all my life but nothing ever prepared me for that in my sweet little Russian.🤗