Poor Mr. T

Kim444

5 Year Member
So, my son and I take turns feeding Mr. T. Yesterday afternoon we were on our way to my mother in laws when he suddenly said from the back of thr car "mom, I forgot to feed Mr. T" I said he'll be fine and I promised him that even though we would be getting home late, I would feed him. Well I forgot and while I was grocery shopping this afternoon, I saw some Dandelion and my heart almost stopped. I realized Mr. T had not eaten since Friday morning.

Well needless to say when I got home, before even unloading the groceries, I went and fed Mr. T. Well he was pissed. I put some endive(his favorite) and dandelion on his slate and he did a big snort and stomped over to the food in an almost run and ate an entire endive in mere minutes. Then he proceeded to devour the dandelion.

I changes his water(it was alnost all gone) and when I came back I gave him a tiny piece of banana.

I hope he still loves me.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Shame, shame, shame on you:p:D. Although they don't like it, they can actually go quite some time without eating. Of course, like I said they may not like and if and they will,let you know they don't like it, but he was fine while waiting.:)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Poor Mr. T. I'm sure he'll get over it. Just keep that yummy food coming.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Sometimes I wish they could talk so I know what they're thinking, but times like that I'm pretty sure I don't want to know :)

Delilah1623

For some reason I always forget about filling up my cats food dish... they will track me down now and meow at me to let me know it's empty. :oops: