Potential differences in Sulcata and Indian Star diet

Southshore

Location (City and/or State)
Karachi
Hello everyone! New but having a great time here getting to learn a lot from you generous folks! Screenshot_20240911_012832_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
I came across this list of items that can be freely fed on a daily basis to Indian Star. Are ALL of these good to feed a Sulcata as well. Is there anything that you would omit?

Thank you soo much for taking out the time to go through my thread. Hope to hear from you soon

zovick

10 Year Member!
Hello everyone! New but having a great time here getting to learn a lot from you generous folks! View attachment 378919
I came across this list of items that can be freely fed on a daily basis to Indian Star. Are ALL of these good to feed a Sulcata as well. Is there anything that you would omit?

Thank you soo much for taking out the time to go through my thread. Hope to hear from you soon
The list looks fine to feed to either species.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello everyone! New but having a great time here getting to learn a lot from you generous folks! View attachment 378919

I don't know about the elephant grass, and I don't know the last three, but I can tell you that foods suitable for one species are fine for the other. I would not feed dry hay to a star tortoise though, and that can be a staple for a large sulcata. Actual grasses are great for stars though.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would switch the Timothy hay for orchard grass hay. Timothy is very woody. Alfalfa can be fed too but I believe not daily as orchard can be